Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

It's been a while...

Oh my stars! It's been forever since I updated our blog. No worries, we are still homeschooling. Life has thrown us a major curveball.

My husband has been downsized.

Those five small words have changed our lives. We are trusting in our God to provide for us. He has blessed us abundantly already. For example, my (very generous) parents filled up our freezer for us. So we have minimal groceries to buy for the month. Praise God!

We stand in faith knowing he has a plan for us, something far better than we can even imagine. Our God is not a God of small dreams...He's a God of grand adventures.

In the meantime, my husband is taking over some of the school responsibilities. Right now, he is teaching a lesson on Westward Expansion and the Louisiana Purchase. Planned, prepared, and delivered by him.

I love that man.

We enjoyed a bout of illness last week that put us slightly behind in our learning, but we are pushing through the delay and catching up on our work.

Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. I am praying right now for continued peace for you and your husband, as well as wisdom as to the next step.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete